Join the blacksheep 303 creative e-mail list below and receive the Planet Spinner Card and Matching Envelope Designs via email in a zipped folder with SVG, PNG, DXF, EPS & Studio 3 formats
IF YOU ENCOUNTER PROBLEMS WITH THE DOWNLOAD LINK ONCE EMAILED TO YOU, PLEASE CHECK THE FOLLOWING:
– The link may trigger an automatic download of the zipped folder and it may appear as though nothing happens. Please check the DOWNLOADS folder on your device to see if it is there.
-Some cell phones and tablets do not like to download and/or open zipped folders. You may need to download the zipped version on to a computer first, unzip/extract the files in it and then transfer the unzipped files to your mobile device if desired
-If you encounter a security message that prevents you from downloading the folder, this is likely being caused by either the anti-virus or firewall software installed on your computer. You will need to temporarily disable this software to download the folder and then re-enable it. This is a known issue with .zip and .exe files and some Anti-Virus/Firewall programs.
-If you don’t have a program installed on your computer to open SVGs (like Inkscape or Adobe Illustrator), you may not be able to double click on it to open it. You will need to upload/open the SVG file in Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, Brother Canvas Workspace or whatever program you use to work with SVG files in order to see it. There is a PNG version of the file that you should be able to simply double click to open and see what is in the file.
-Please use the PNG version of the designs as templates if you don’t have a cutting machine and want to make the components of the card the good ole fashioned way with cardstock and scissors. The PNG files should open sized to the correct dimensions but refer to the project worksheet (downloadable from the video page) for dimensions if needed.
-When all else fails, feel free to email me at email@example.com to request the folder. Thanks!
The links below are compensated affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase using one of these links, I receive a small commission that adds no cost to you. This helps me run my blog and YouTube channel. I truly appreciate your support!
Cricut Machine & Design Space Supplies
- Light Grip Mats 12″ x 4.5″ or 12″ x 12″ (depending on machine)
- Fine Point Blade – Cricut Joy or Cricut Explore/Maker
- Cricut Foil Transfer Kit for Joy/JoyXtra or Scoring Stylus (Explore/Maker) or Scoring Wheel (Maker)
- 0.4 mm Cricut Black Pen for Joy/JoyXtra or Explore/Maker
- Cricut Brayer
- Cricut Spatula
- Anders Font
- 65 Lb/176 GSM Cardstock in the following colors:
- Planet-y Image (printed on cardstock and cut for center circle)
- 100+ lb/300+ GSM Cardstock in Purple
- Strong Double Sided Tape
- Fishing Line
- Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue
- Repositionable Glue Dots
- Fine Point Tweezers
- Dandelion Yellow Nuvo Drops