Below you will find links to download the Mother’s Day A2 Box Card, sign up for the bonus freebie Envelope and Sentiments as well as links to the supplies I used in the video presentation.
CLICK HERE to download the MOther’s Day A2 Box Card Design Files in a zipped folder containing SVG, PNG, EPS, DXF and Studio 3 Formats
Join the blacksheep 303 creative e-mail list and receive a BONUS DESIGN FILE – Daisy Envelope and Extra Sentiments
IF YOU ENCOUNTER PROBLEMS WITH THE DOWNLOADS PLEASE CHECK THE FOLLOWING:
– The link may trigger an automatic download of the zipped folder and it may appear as though nothing happens. Please check the DOWNLOADS folder on your device to see if it is their; the folder is called CMSS-PetSympathyCards.zip
-Some cell phones and tablets do not like to download and/or open zipped folders. You may need to download the zipped version on to a computer first, unzip/extract the files in it and then transfer the unzipped files to your mobile device if desired
-If you encounter a security message that prevents you from downloading the folder, this is likely being caused by either the anti-virus or firewall software installed on your computer. You will need to temporarily disable this software to download the folder and then re-enable it. My blog has an active SSL certificate so I don’t know why this happens to some, but it has in the past.
-If you don’t have a program installed on your computer to open SVGs (like Inkscape or Adobe Illustrator), you may not be able to double click on it to open it. You will need to upload/open the SVG file in Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, Brother Canvas Workspace or whatever program you use to work with SVG files in order to see it. There is a PNG version of the file that you should be able to simply double click to open and see what is in the file.
-Please use the PNG version of the designs as templates if you don’t have a cutting machine and want to make the components of the card the good ole fashioned way with cardstock and scissors. The PNG files should open sized to the correct dimensions but refer to the project worksheet (downloadable from the video page) for dimensions if needed.
-When all else fails, feel free to email me at email@example.com to request the folder. Thanks!
Supplies Used in the Presentation
Black Sheep 303 Creative, LLC is an Amazon affiliate and the links below are compensated affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase using one of these links, I receive a small commission that adds no cost to you. This helps me run this blog and my YouTube channel. I truly appreciate your support!! Please see Terms & Conditions for more details. Thanks!
Cricut Machine Supplies
- Light Grip Mats 12″ x 4.5″ or 8.5″ x 11″ or 12″ x 12″ (depending on machine)
- Fine Point Blade – Cricut Joy or Cricut Explore/Maker
- Scoring Stylus, Scoring Wheel for Maker or Cricut Foil Transfer Kit for Joy/Joy Xtra
- Cricut Brayer
- Cricut Spatula
- 65 Lb/176 GSM Cardstock in the following colors:
- Lightweight Small Scale Pattern Paper that coordinates with the cardstock
- 100+ lb/300+ GSM Cardstock in Purple
- Cricut Printable Sticker Paper, White
- Cricut Joy Users, instead of the Sticker Paper you will need more 65 Lb/176 GSM Cardstock in the following colors:
- Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue
- 1/4″ Double Sided Tape
- Small Clothespins
- Fine Point Tweezers
- Bone Folder
- Embellishments such as gems, glitter drops or enamel dots